Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good News

Some of you who read this blog might remember that I made two resolutions for the new year. I have made significant progress on one — I'll let you guess which one. Anyway, I have failed to post here for the past month because I have been traveling (as I mentioned) to several cities across the country. What I didn't mention is that several of those trips were for post-doc interviews bacause I didn't want to jinx anything before I started the interview process.


I found out last week that I received an offer! I am super excited and will be starting the position in the Fall. Now, all I have to do is finish this pesky dissertation.

5 comments:

tina said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YIPPIEE!!!!!

wobblie said...

Congrats, Mike! Are you going to share where you'll be heading?

mike3550 said...

Thank you all so much! I'm excited. And Wobs, I will be in Philadelphia next year. E. and I are trying to figure out where we are going to live and hoping to make a trip down there this spring or summer to scope places out.

Post a Comment