Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm Back

Just to let everyone know, my apprehensions about my presentation were well-founded. My paper is in a state of entire disarray in which I don't seem to have enough theory to tie it together, the theory that I do have in the paper is not as the theory that I happened to come up with during the meeting (meaning that I should re-write the paper to fit that theory), and I am not positive that there is even a way to do what I want to do statistically. It would be nice to actually have some clue about this at some point.


On the other hand, I got to see some friends and hang out with cool people. And, Cleo the wonderdog got to see her boyfriend (yeah, that's right, I chaperoned my dog on a 600 mile booty-call). Seeing as how I have a great deal of work to do on this paper, blogging may be light in the next couple of days/weeks/months/years, but I will try to find time to pop on in...

0 comments:

Post a Comment