Monday, May 18, 2009

Done (for Now)

I (finally) submitted my dissertation at the very end of last week. It's amazing how many things are running through my head now, like "I should have run this analysis" or "This would have been such a better way to put that idea" or "Why didn't I leave more time to do x, y and z." But, there is nothing that I can do about it now before my defense. I expect a fair amount of revisions, but also feel good about the eventual prospects of each of the pieces to see the light of day in new form -- hopefully as pages in a journal -- at some point in the future. I'll find out on a week from Thursday when I defend.


For those of you who may be interested, here is the obligatory (but still cool) Wordle:


Wordle: dissertation3

2 comments:

tina said...

Way to go, Mike. I am looking forward to a celebratory beverage at the ASA.

mike3550 said...

Thanks Tina! That definitely sounds great (assuming everything goes well next week...).

Post a Comment