Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

In order to appease dr and thank everyone for their well wishes and congratulations, I want to keep this post short to do that.

E. and I don't have any pictures in digital format, yet, but I will definitely post some when we figure out how to get them onto my computer (and by "we", I mean "I" because E. is very good at doing this. Somehow every time I try to get pictures off of the camera I manage to either a) freeze my computer, b) freeze the camera, or c) both. Therefore, I will let E. figure out how to get them on her computer and I will get the files from her). And let me just say that Italy has to be one of the most romantic places in the world - it was so incredible to finally go. We had such a good time that we already want to go back! A full run-down of the amazingness of Italy to follow when I am at least a little caught up with work.