Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Farewell for Now


Although I am sure that there will not be much difference from my relative lack of posting recently, but tonight I am off to Maryland for the last preparations for getting hitched so there will be no posts until my return. There are three more days to the wedding and I am hoping that the weather holds out for the ceremony. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach already. Then, it is off to Italia, where I am sure that I will find much to report and maybe some pictures to share when I get back. In the meantime, here is one to tide you over (link) to tide you over.

I hope everyone has a great couple of weeks!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

wobblie said...

Congratulations, Mike! I'll drink to the success of your union (and your Union, for that matter!) and I hope your honeymoon is all that it should be. Hopefully, the next time you're down in the area, we can get together for a few drinks!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Bring back pictures! Share a bottle of wine one evening at Trevi fountain if you're going to be in Rome.

dave3544 said...

Congrats!

Check out a soccer match if you get a chance. A very interesting experience.

dr said...

I'm tired of this post.

Post a Comment